Tuesday, February 22, 2011

An award for some friends

One of my sweet team mates on the Digi Doodle Shop's Best DT is Cathy at KraftyKoolKat. She passed along this cool award to me.  Thanks Cathy!

Near as I can understand liebster means "love", so this award is to show some blog love.  :-)  The aim of this award is to give it to 3-5 blogs you have visited that are relatively unknown(not with thousands of followers already) and bring them to light.  The three ladies I have chosen are so varied in their artistry, but I think you'll enjoy all of them.  Here are the terms for accepting the award:

1. If you have been tagged, do you want to accept? YES!!!! Then you have to create a post on your blog and post the love blog photo.

2. Link back to the person who gave you the award and say if you accept it.  You'll find Cathy's link above.

3. Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these in your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged.

Here are the blogs I've chosen:

1.  Nancy

2.  Geri

3.  Dana

4.  Ira

Congrats on your awards ladies!  As always you are free to participate or not with this blog award.  I just want you to know you and your blogs are loved by me.  :-)
Hugs!


3 comments:

Dana said...

You are too sweet!! I am not sure when I will post this but know that you are loved too!! Both you and your amazing art!
MWAH!!
Dana

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Tracy! And Dana has said it all, I couldn't agree more!! Ira xox

Nancy said...

Oh Tracy! You are such a SWEETHEART!! Thank you so much, my friend! You are such an inspiration to me and an encouragement as well! I REALLY appreciate you!...Nancy :o)