Kids and bubbles--just classic childhood fun. Mo's really captured it with these two. I've merged "Bubble Girl" and Bubble Boy" together for this card. I wanted them to have their fun together. :-) They're colored with Copics and I added Glossy Accents to all their bubbles. I even broke out a bottle of Liquid Pearls I've had for a while and added the dots to the scalloped borders. Chanelle, you were my inspiration for that. :-)
Well I guess I'd better tell you that this weeks challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil is "Anything Goes". That means you can use ANY Mo's image to play along for a chance at a gift certificate to the Mo's Digital Pencil store.
I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:
A & T Emerald Faeries Challenge--buttons
By the Cute and Girly--cute as a button
I Brake for Stamps--summer fun
Unique Crafters Challenge--buttons
Can You Digi It--button it up
Make It Monday--anything goes
The Crazy Challenge--childhood memories
Crafty Catz--buttons and bows
Wags 'n Whiskers--summer fun
Happy almost weekend!
- Paper: My Mind's Eye "Follow Your Heart--Be Happy", Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Bubble Girl" and "Bubble Boy"
- Ink: Copics, Vintage Photo Distress Ink
- Tools: Memory Box Classic Scallop edge die
- Miscellaneous: The Paper Studio buttons, Celebrate It ribbon, Kraft Outlet Hang Tag String, Bisque Liquid Pearls, Glossy Accents