Thursday, December 13, 2012

Reindeer Games


     Jessica has been spotlighting cards using a few of the older There She Goes Clear Stamps sets this week, namely Holiday Tags, HoHoHo, and No Peeking.  I've used some images and a sentiment from the "HoHoHo" set.  Is he not the sweetest little Santa and just look as his friends!  I'll give you one guess who drew him.  LOL  If you said Torico you're right.
     I used the current Mojo Monday sketch and colored St. Nick up with Copics and a wee bit of white gel pen and Liquid Applique.
     You can pop over to the TSG blog and check out all the NEW cards the team has made using the spotlighted sets and you can find them all in the TSG store.
     If you liked this card just wait til next week!  You still have time to play in our current challenge.  The theme is "Season of Giving".
     I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Card Makin' Mamas--happy holidays
Party Time Tuesdays--kids Christmas
Mojo Monday--sketch
Oozak--anything goes + red

     Have a fantastic weekend!


Supplies
  • Paper:  Dovecraft, Bazzill, Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
  • Stamp:  There She Goes Clear Stamps  "Hohoho"
  • Ink:  Copics, Sakura white and gold gel pens
  • Tools:  Memoru Box Classic Scallop die, Nestabilities Sandard Circles and Scalloped Circles
  • Miscellaneous:  Offray ribbon, Liquid Applique

20 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous card Tracy..Loz

Caroline said...

Tracy I love this card the santa is so adorable. Caroline xxx

Sue said...

Awwww such an adorable image. love those cute reindeer. Coloured beautifully as always Tracy and I love the papers.

hugs Sue

Geri said...

What a sweet layout, Tracy! And your image is, of course, absolutely adorable!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Oh my goodness ... I think your work should be hanging in a gallery ... beautiful!!!

Lisa Minckler said...

I wanna play!!!! Mad skills as always with the coloring and the MM sketch is perfect on this. :)
Okay, I know it's only for reindeer, but if you're one short, I'll be a fill in!!
Hugs to you,
Twang

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Tracy! Love the layout and the adorable images! Fab coloring, as always!

Mary J said...

Ohhh, now I have to buy this set too, Tracy - love this!!

Unknown said...

Awesome cute card Tracy, so pretty! Hugs, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Pauline said...

Fabulous Tracy. Love these cute images. I think I need this set too!

Ivonne said...

So beautiful! I love the beautiful papers and the cute image, the reindeers are so sweet! Hugs, Ivonne

Stacy Morgan said...

Adorable and rather CAS for you girlie. I like this, those reindeer are totally sweet.

Nancy said...

Yup! I can see Torico all over that sweet image! Great card, Tracy! :o)

Bonnie Irvine said...

Torico has a very distinctive style which I really love...as do you. This card makes me smile...needed that today. Thanks, Tracy.

Lynne Armstrong said...

I wish There She Goes stamps came in digis as well as 'real' stamps, I'd be very tempted to buy lots of them! You've done a fantastic job with these cuties Tracy...love this image. And of course you always put your cards together perfectly...wish I was as good at that! :)
Hugs xx

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so stinkin' cute! Love Santa and his little buddies. Your coloring is so fabulous! Love the scallops and layers and love how you did the sentiment on that round die cut peeking underneath!

Dilyana said...

Such a cute card, Tracy! Great sketch as always! :-)

Kjersti said...

What a cute Christmas card Tracy, love the image and layout!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Unknown said...

This is way to cute. Love the image, the design, the coloring. I just love it all..

Hugs~

Lisette Morris said...

Too cute! Love the images! Thanks for joining us at Oozak challenges.