Here we go folks with another alphabet challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil. This week we want to see "D is for...." projects. I chose to use "Shall I Play for You". I have a drummer boy, drum, and dog for my D's. My little guy is colored with Copics.
Hope you guys saw my earlier post about the sale going on at Mo's store. It's her first ever sale and she's offering a 25% discount on your entire order with the coupon code CHEERS2U. So if you don't have anything in your stash of Mo images to play along with for this weeks challenge hop on over to the store and take advantage of the sale. You just might be one of our lucky winners for a $5.00 gift certificate for the new challenge.
One of these years I'm going to get organized enough to sit back and really enjoy the Christmas season. LOL
I'd like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments--anything goes + holiday sentiment
Craft us Crazy--Christmas/Winter with fave embellie
Do You Stack Up--Christmas
Little Miss Muffet--Christmas
Paper Crafting Journey--Christmas Christmas at Sweet Stampin'--anything goes
Crafting for All Seasons--green and red + glitter/sparkle
The Perfect Sentiment--anything goes Christmas + sentiment
A & T Emerald Faeries--Christmas
Bearly Mine--anything goes
Celebrate the Occasion--Christmas + punch
Top Tip Tuesday--Christmas
Tuesday Alchemy--Anything goes
Twisted Tuesday--multiples + stitching
Craft Your Passion--stitching
Cupcake Craft--Merry Christmas
Love to Create--anything goes
Make It Monday--anything goes
Songbird--anything goes Christmas
Great Impressions--anything goes
PanPastelUK--song or carol title (Little Drummer Boy)
The Hybrid Chick Card Caravan--holiday
Oozak--anything goes + red
Have a wonderful week!
- Paper: Fancy Pants, Recollections, Kraft Outlet Light Kraft, Copic XPress-it Blending card
- Stamp: Mo's Digital Pencil "Shall I Play for You"
- Ink: Copics, Black Soot Distress ink, Sakura white and silver gel pens
- Tools: Martha Stewart Photo Corner and Holly Branch punches, Cuttlebug Tiny Tags, MFT Die-namics Chevron die, sewing machine
- Miscellaneous: Mark Richards Glitter Domes, Recollections brads, American Crafts button, Hang Tag String, Stardust Stickles