Wednesday, January 15, 2014

A hug around the neck


     Valentine's Day is creeping up on us.  I've used the "Bushel and a Peck" set from SugarPea Designs again to create this sweet card.  If you'll remember I used the flowers in her basket last time.  There are also shamrocks, apples, and Easter eggs to choose from.
     We'll have our very first SugarPea Designs challenge coming up next week so be on the look out for that.
     Have a great Wednesday!

Supplies:
Paper--Carta Bella "Beautiful Moments", Recollections, Georgia Pacific, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--SugarPea Designs "A Bushel and a Peck"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black
Copics Used:
skin E000, E00, E11, E13, R20, R30
hair E50, E53, E57, E79
hearts R20, R22, R24, R30, R32, R35, R37, R39, R43
basket E31, E33, E35, E47, E50
clothing BG53, BG72, BG75, B93, B95, B97, B99
backpack YG03, YG95, YG97
Tools--Lil' Inker Designs "Of the Heart", Nestabilities Labels Twenty-Two, Martha Stewart Lace Heart edge punch, Cuttlebug Swiss Dot embossing folder
Miscellaneous--Celebrate It ribbon, Cotton Candy and Xmas Red Stickles

19 comments:

Jane said...

Ah that is just so adorable Tracy, those Sugarpea images are really cute!
Jane xx

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, how absolutely adorable, Tracy! Love the embossed background and sweet papers. SO perfect for Valentines with the prints and hearts. But your coloring!!! That takes center stage! Wow, wow, WOW!

Unknown said...

Tis card is just too adorable! Love the sparkly hearts and the whole image! Perfect coloring, Tracy... :)
Have a great day!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So sweet and pretty!
Thank You for all that inspiration!

Dotty Jo said...

Adorable image! Great card hun, Jo x

Anonymous said...

Sweeeeeeeeeet!!! I was about to call in a search party !!!!!!!
Thank goodness you are back!!!
I had already checked your blog twice today... Lol !!! Someone needs to teach me how to make a blog roll on one of my pages so I can just click & see what you all are up to...

Ok, back to the card ...
Gorgeous & fun colors !!
Bright & happy !!
Love the heart trim !! :))
Soooooooooo glad you are back !!!

Ps --- my new gopher arrived in the mail & I ate him immediately. ;))

heidy said...

What a sweet card Tracy!!
XXX Heidy

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Tracy, adorable image. I love the colours and beautiful hearts.
hugs Sue xx

Kim said...

fabulous card Tracy and such a cute image!
Kim x

Mau xx said...

Oh Tracy I so wish I had this today when we went to see Helen :o)) Its gorgeous!! I just love that sweet image and the sentiment is superb.How often I say that ....lol
Got my stock of Hugs, feels so good to have her home ;o))
Hugs Mau xx

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable card.
luv
Debby

Nancy said...

So lovely! Well...I guess you've given me my song for the day! lol

Unknown said...

Such a funny looking girl! Who wouldn't open the door to such a sweetie with all these beautiful hearts, adorable card Tracy! Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Unknown said...

This is so darn sweet. I LOVE the cute image.

Hugs~

Geri said...

She looks adorable again...and how nice to be able to fill that bushel basket with different goodies! (What a sweet name for the set, too!) Totally and perfectly sweet, Tracy!!!

Ros Crawford said...

Cute!! What a happy card!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, this is perfectly precious, and that sentiment... LOVE! Your kisses of glitter are the perfect finishing touches, too!

Heidi said...

Gorgeous card!
Beautiful design:)
Hugs, Heidi:)

Nonni said...

TOO cute! I love this image and the colors look amazing. I've been meaning to ask for ages but I always forget: this Copic card you use, how thick is it? Do you ever have any bleeding problems with it? xxx