Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Hog Wild Birthday


     It's mid-week so how about a little chuckle to get you over hump day?
     I had so much fun making this card.  The image is just a hoot, super fun to color, AND I got to play with washi tape.  The stamp is Art Impressions Stamps "Hog Wild Birthday".
     I added glitter to the cupcake icing and the punched circles and her glasses got a coating of Glossy Accents.


Copics Used:
pig E000, E00, E02, E11, E13, E21, R20, R22, RV14
dress/party hat/glasses BG01, BG02, BG05, BG07, YG03, YG06, YG17
cupcake E31, E33, E35, E50, YR20, YR21, YR23, YG03, YG07, YG17, R24, YR65, Y17


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesdays--anything goes
Bunny Zoe's--animals
MarkerPop--anything goes
Pink Elephant--anything goes
Amusing--anything goes
Sister Act--anything goes
Seize the Birthday--anything goes

     Enjoy the rest of your week and be blessed!


Supplies:
Paper--Crate Paper "Party Day", Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Hog Wild Birthday"
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools--Marvy Uchida and EK Success circle punches, Nestabilities Standard Circles, MFT Die-namics Sentiment Strips die
Miscellaneous--Recollections Extra Fine Glitter, Glossy Accents, sequins and washi tape from my stash

23 comments:

Unknown said...

This is hysterical Tracy, thanks for the chuckle. I love this image and your coloring brings it to life (as always). It's super fun and the washi tape makes a terrific backdrop. :) Happy Hump Day! xx

aussie aNNie said...

One awesome creation and added beauties, gorgeous colouring and super awesome and fun image.xxx
The Journey is the Start

Lisa Lara said...

This is just fab Tracy. Love the washi. Awesome coloring and design.

Audrey Pettit said...

OMGosh~ how could you NOT smile over this?? Uh-dorable, my friend!

Ros Crawford said...

Terrific!! I love the colours and the white BG ... great use of the washi tape too ... I have lots of it and hardly use it ...

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a fun image and you have coloured it beautifully. The matching washi tape looks great in the background.
Lorraine

Becky said...

This is fabulously awesome! Love the image and love the design

Unknown said...

How totally fun and playful your top card is, Tracy! Absolutely wonderful colour combo and great use of washi tape! Hugs, Ira
Ira’s Crea Corner

Katie Sims said...

Tracy, this is just as cute as it gets.....I love it when you use your AI images! Hope you are doing well sweet friend! :)

Sue said...

Thanks for the smile! Such a fabulous image, stunning colouring and wonderful layout.
hugs Sue xx

Pauline said...

Well this certainly put a smile on my face and a chuckle to go along with it. Another amazing AI creation Tracy! This is fabulous, love everything about this card. Hugs,

Pam said...

So fun! Love the coloring & the design. Super cute!

Geri Neumann said...

This one brought a big smile to my face this morning! Love the glitter on cupcake and circles. A little bling is always a good thing. lol Your card makes me want to grab the washi tape sitting in my drawer! Thanks for sharing. Hugs, Geri N

Sassy Raggedy said...

Looks about like me if I was ever able to eat a cupcake....But ohhh I love it. The image is colored perfectly and wow does it stand out. Fantastic Tracy...Hugs, joann

Janet's Joy said...

I just love these AI images!! Your colouring is wonderful!
So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!

OttawaMom said...

Super fun image that is beautifully coloured! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tracy, this is absolutely so funny! I just LOVE this little hog! Actually, I think she would fit in perfectly here in South Florida...hehe!! I may have even seen her! What amazing coloring, as always, and I love her popped with the sequins and wonderful washi tape! Love it, my friend! Hugs!

heidy said...

OMG this is so funny Tracey!!
XXX Heidy

Maire Gamber said...

LOL! How cute! Yes, I will have another piece of cake if you don't mind! :). Great job!
too!
Thank you for joining us for our MarkerPOP challenge!
Hugs, Marie, DT

Dana Joy said...

LMBO...too darn cute Tracy. Thanks for playing with us at PTT!

Danielle C said...

Too funny! Wonderful coloring and design as always!Thank you for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays!
Danielle :)
ScrapbookMaven.com

Chris said...

So fun - it really makes you smile and your coloring is out of the world! :) Thank you so much for playing in my Amusing Challenge this week!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Totally adorable and that cupcake looks yummy enough to eat!