Saturday, July 30, 2016

Rosie sends thanks


I just adore this sweet face.  If you do too you can get her right now for 25% off during the sale at Purple Onion Designs.  It ends tomorrow so don't miss out.


     Her name is Rosie and I've set her in a sweet garden of Blooms.  I pulled out my Prismacolors for this one.  The Thanks is one of the latest sentiment stamps from POD.


     Thanks for hanging out with me today.
     Be blessed!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--My Mind's Eye "Stella Rose--Gertie", Recollections
Stamps--Purple Onion Designs "Rosie", "Blooms", and sentiment
Ink--Memento Tuxedo Black, Versafine Black Onyx, Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol
Tools--Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 1
Miscellaneous--Wink of Stella Clear Glitter pen, Glossy Accents

11 comments:

Geri said...

I adore that sweet face, too! And ALL the sweet little faces in that line! And I love what you do with them, too, my friend! Just wanted you to know, 'Geri sends thanks!' for your visit to my neglected blog! I miss it and visiting. Strange how it seems to be an all or nothing thing...at least for me...one visit leads to another it seems and before you know it an HOUR is gone, and life just doesn't allow that for me right now. But I can't stay away from the inspiration...even when I don't have time to create...seeing all the wonderful creations from oh, so special and talented friends like you still gives me a lift, somehow. So carry on my dear...I'm still appreciating your lovely work, even when I can't stop and say so! And your visit means more than you know!!! Hugs back at ya!!!

Katie Sims said...

How absolutely precious, Tracy! Your lovely coloring really brought this sweetie to life....and I know she loves being among all of your beautiful blooms. Your skills with colored pencils are as amazing as with Copics. Hope you are doing well, my dear friend! (((hugs))) being sent your way! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Oh so adorable!

Geri Neumann said...

Sweet image. Love the scallop top you used on your card. Hope you're having a wonderful Sunday, my friend. Hugs, Geri N.

Jennifer said...

This card is absolutely adorable! I just love your colouring and the sweet rosy cheeks. :)

Anja said...

Such a sweet card! And I couldn't agree more - this face is just adorable! Beautiful Prismacolors coloring,my friend!
Big hugs, Anja

P.S. Sorry for being so quite the last months :-(

Anonymous said...

Aww so sweet ! Love it. Hope you have had a nice weekend x

Davi said...

This is the sweetest!! I love the darling little face and your topper looks really pretty with her too ;)

Ros Crawford said...

Awww! This is so adorable! I just love your colouring - always perfection and you bring everything to life!

CherylQuilts said...

Oh my, what a sweet face and smile! Hehe! Just love this little fella and your amazing coloring! What a sweet idea to use the DP above with the die, and I love the "thanks" sentiment! Yep, that's what she's saying! Hehe! Love it! Hugs!

Audrey Pettit said...

So seriously adorable! And your soft coloring is amazing!