Saturday, December 2, 2017

Singing trio


     Everybody makes the cutest shaker cards but I just can't seem to make one without some kind of issue.  I got the foam built up high enough for the Twinklets I added to shake freely but I put too many in.  Then when I tried to remove some they got all stuck in the glue I had used to put the backing on.  sigh...not sure if I'll try one again.  LOL
     Anyway, this singing trio stamp set called Merriest from Art Impressions is another one of the sets that can be found at your local Michaels crafts stores.
  Sorry for the camera reflection in the acetate.  LOL


     Enjoy the season!
Tracy

Supplies:
Paper--Recollections, Copic XPress-it Blending card
Stamps--Art Impressions "Merriest"
Ink--Simon Says Stamp Intense Black, Versamark, Copics
Tools--MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scalloped Edge frames dies
Miscellaneous--white fun foam, Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder, Twinklets

7 comments:

Pauline said...

Love, love your singing trio! I'm with you Tracy, I've only made one shaker card, would love to try another but a bit hesitant! Others make it look so easy! LOL. Regardless of the hiccups you had in creating this, it's beautiful, any friend would love this. I think I need this stamp.
Enjoy your weekend, and thanks for sharing.

Pam said...

Love these ladies! Despite the little problem, I love this shaker! They're so fun!

Dotty Jo said...

I love this card! Jo x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous image for this shaker card, I do so love shaker cards.
Lorraine

Audrey Pettit said...

It looks fabulous, Tracy! Love the shaker, and love, love that fun image! Beautifully colored, and I adore how you did the sentiment across the center. The black strip really pops against the background!

Ros Crawford said...

Well it looks fantastic to me... I love that you used glitter and have the ladies standing on snow... What a fabulous card my friend!

CaroleAnn said...

This is just too cute for you not to make another shaker card. I love what you created here!!! Beautiful and love the snow you used inside your shaker!!!! xxoo